Lean Library was founded just 13 months ago and has already achieved solid response from the information community. Now we’re looking to accelerate our international growth, aiming to triple our client base in the next 12 months. With clients like Harvard University, Caltech, TU Delft and about 20 others, we have the product and references to make this happen. To help us achieve the growth we’re aiming for, we’re looking for more talented people to join our team.
Our goal is ambitious and your job will be challenging. You will work in close contact with our sales them to make our clients succeed in getting our product up and running. Your main objective is to make sure all signed clients start using our software. You have to give them an in-depth demo of our product, help them implement our software and drive them to roll it out within their organization.
You’re responsible for all client communication: creating help documentation for our clients and sales team; Informing clients about new product features and keeping everybody informed about our upcoming releases.
We are a small, agile company and we have a collegial culture of supporting each other as a team.
You will be responsible for the implementation and account management of our clients:
- Giving product demonstration to our clients
- Helping our clients implementing our software
- Make sure our clients are ready to roll our software to their students
- Providing information & marketing material to help our clients promoting our software
- Provide client call-back services to check on progress and satisfaction with Lean Library
- Develop technical knowledge and understanding of all Lean Library products in order to provide support to customers
- Qualify and record needs of customers for further product development.
- Inform customers about all (new) product functionalities
The most important thing is your personality and drive. To be the right person for this role, you should:
- Be excited about helping people
- Be action oriented, driven, and positive
- Have ambition and demonstrate a high level of productivity
- Be focused on achieving your goals and the organizational KPIs
- Be able to understand the setup at the client’s side and adjust your support accordingly
We expect you to:
- Speak English as a first language or at a similar level
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy reaching out to customers
- Have a need to bring structure into client-communication
- The opportunity to play a key role in our international growth journey
- International and dynamic workplace
If you see yourself in this role, then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.