Who are we looking for?
We don’t have specific requirements. The most important attributes to us are your personality and motivation. But just to give you an idea, this summer internship suits you if you:
- Are excited about helping people.
- Like to explain things with straightforward language.
- Try to figure something out for yourself before you ask for help.
- Take pleasure in investigating whether the needs of our clients are feasible within our software and advising them on this.
- Are able to understand the client’s setup and adjust your support accordingly.
- Want to learn how to give product demonstrations to clients.
- Speak English as a first language or at a similar level.
What are you going to do?
During your summer internship you’ll encounter different aspects of consultancy:
- Giving product demonstrations to our clients.
- Providing client callback services to check on progress and satisfaction with Easy LMS.
- Developing technical knowledge and understanding of all of Easy LMS’s products to provide support to clients
- Informing clients about all new product functionalities.
- Qualifying and recording the needs of clients for future product development.
What can you expect from us
- An open and informal team of young and experienced colleagues.
- An international company. The Netherlands, Brazil, England, France, and the United States of America are represented. English is our business language.
- We like to grow. We'll challenge you to get out of your comfort zone so you can learn new things and develop your skills.
- Extensive guidance. A senior consultant will be your coach during the summer internship. He or she will give you an advanced introduction to our software and the systems we use to support our clients.
"It's really great to be able to help customers from all over the world use our product. Our team is small, but fun!"
Anna Moczynski, implementation consultant
Insyde is a web development agency from Delft. She is the proud owner of the product Easy LMS: a Learning Management System SaaS solution. Easy LMS hasover 2,000 clients in more than 120 countries, and we are aiming to triple our size in the next three years. Our team is international and is primarily based in Delft. We are a small agile company and we have a collegial culture of supporting each other as a team. Our aim is also to be a calm company where you can be proud of your achievements.
Do you want to join our team this summer, and enhance your knowledge and skills? Please apply by sending an email and your resume to email@example.com. Do you want more information before you decide? Then Caroline is your woman too. You can email her or call her on 015-256 82 62.